Pennsylvania Attorneys Representing Businesses Of All Sizes
If you are planning to start your own business in Pennsylvania or if you want to expand your current business, the experienced and knowledgeable business law attorneys of FrancePaskey can help expedite the process and ensure your success.
With over 75 combined years of experience, we are well-prepared to handle business legal issues of any size or complexity. If litigation becomes necessary, the attorneys at FrancePaskey work tirelessly to defend your rights in court and provide the most favorable results for your case.
Handling A Broad Range Of Business Litigation And Transactions
We provide individuals and businesses throughout South Central Pennsylvania, including York, Adams, Cumberland, Lancaster and Dauphin counties, with a full range of legal services, including:
- Commercial and civil litigation
- Business formation and advice
- Contract preparation and review
- Mergers and business combinations
- Business purchases and sales
- Breaches of contract
- Shareholder and buy/sell agreements
- Shareholder disputes
Helping You Start And Grow Your Business
A focus of our firm is helping clients start their own businesses. We review your business plans and advise on issues involving business formation and maintenance, including potential liability, corporate entity formation and tax structures. Once your business has been established, we continue to help it grow by advising on insurance coverage, investment strategies and corporate compliance issues.
The attorneys at FrancePaskey also look after your best interests by finding strategies to limit your personal liability and increase your bottom line.
Advising Employers On Compliance And Dispute Resolution
Employers often look to our Pennsylvania attorneys to advise them on state and federal regulatory compliance. The vast majority of business owners and managers make a good faith effort to comply with laws and regulations that govern their operations. Still, problems come up that require legal advice and assistance. To address existing problems or prevent potential ones from developing and escalating, consult with an attorney on who is well-versed in employment law for employers.
At FrancePaskey, we are confident that we can find the answers that you seek through negotiations, arbitration or litigation as we guide you through:
- Employee management
- Senior executive selection, appointment and onboarding
- Executive severance packages
- Employment discrimination claims and other employment law matters involving the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
- Employment insurance claims and disputes over benefits
- Labor relations and labor unions
- Pennsylvania Human Relations Commission hearings and disputes
- Law enforcement/Fraternal Order of Police (FOP) labor representation