Meet Your Family Law Challenges With Confidence And Resolve
Sooner or later, many people need the services of a family law attorney. You may be intimidated by the prospect of approaching a divorce lawyer or working out a child custody dispute that you never anticipated. Rest assured that a caring, experienced lawyer may become your strongest ally. Our family law firm is a solid source of support for many Pennsylvanians experiencing family changes.
At FrancePaskey, we are always ready to advise new clients on paths ahead that will preserve their rights both decisively and cost-effectively. Our attorneys have built a name for themselves in challenging litigation involving family law matters as well as in transactions, such as prenuptial agreements. We bring abundant resources and skills to the table as we educate our clients, advocate for them and facilitate modifications of existing court orders.
Our Array Of Family Law Services
We are well-equipped to help with any legal issues affecting your family life and structure, including:
- Adoption: Private adoption, stepparent adoption or the U.S. side of an international adoption
- Other child-related issues, including child support, child custody and visitation (parenting plans)
- Enforcement and modification of child support orders
- All aspects of uncontested and contested divorces, including spousal support and the distribution of property: bank accounts, real estate and other assets
- Division of marital debts
- Allocation of complex assets such as investments, business interests and professional practices
- Temporary spousal support during the divorce process
- Protection from abuse (PFA)
- Department of Human Services (DHS) child welfare cases
- Name changes and other minor family law matters
- Prenuptial advice and agreements and postnuptial agreements
In all areas of family law, we are diligent to ensure that our clients understand the issues at stake, the legal processes and the likely outcomes before proceeding. We hope to hear about your concerns and explain how we can help.