An Experienced Criminal Defense Firm Fighting For Your Rights
A criminal arrest or investigation is a serious matter that requires a serious defense. You face not only possible jail time but also the lasting harm of a criminal record if you are convicted. Even if you already have some criminal history, you owe it to yourself to do all that you can to get the best outcome and prevent more trouble. A conviction for a repeat offense often brings a higher level of punishment than that of a first-time offense.
Regardless of your circumstances, we invite you to contact us at FrancePaskey to discuss your criminal matter at your earliest opportunity. The sooner you have a skilled defense lawyer representing you, the more opportunities there will be to develop a successful strategy. Our strong track record is a compelling reason to give us a call.
Proven Effectiveness At The State And Federal Levels
Our defense lawyers are prepared to stand up for you in a Pennsylvania court at any level, in a federal court or in a court of appeals. We will keep you informed every step of the way as we use our knowledge to guide you to a favorable outcome, whatever your charges, ranging from minor offenses to serious felonies, including:
- Traffic violations, DWI/DUI and other offenses involving vehicles, such as vehicular manslaughter
- Assault, battery, rape, domestic violence, murder, manslaughter, homicide of any kind and other violent crimes
- Drug offenses, including possession, distribution and trafficking
- Theft, including burglary, robbery, white collar crimes and shoplifting
- Vandalism, arson and other property crimes
- Violation of probation, violation of a protection from abuse (PFA) order
- Violation of an indirect criminal contempt (ICC) order
We also defend clients charged with violation of probation or parole. We pursue expungement and the sealing of criminal records for juveniles and adults.
Turn To A Trusted Defender
Whatever the charges are against you, we are confident that there can be a promising path ahead for you. Our criminal defense lawyers are ready to stand up for your constitutional rights and fight for the best attainable outcome, such as:
- Case dismissal
- Reduced charges or penalties
- Reduced bail or no bail
- Deferred adjudication
- Probation instead of jail time
- Plea bargain if appropriate
- Acquittal at trial
Every case is unique. We want to hear about yours. Start the conversation about criminal or civil litigation with one of our defense lawyers by calling 717-931-5994 or by completing our short online form.