Dedication. Experience. Commitment.
Edward Paskey Esq.
- Civil and Commercial Litigation
- Real Estate
- Criminal Defense
Edward Paskey received a B.A. degree in International Politics, with honors, Phi Beta Kappa, from The Pennsylvania State University. He received a Juris Doctorate degree from the Dickinson School of Law of The Pennsylvania State University. He is admitted to the Bar of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, the Bar of the Supreme Court of Minnesota, the U.S. District Courts for the Middle and Eastern Districts of Pennsylvania, and the United States Supreme Court. He is a member of the Pennsylvania and York County Bar Associations, Pennsylvania Criminal Defense Lawyer's Association and the Herbert I. Cohen American Inn of Court. He is chair of the Criminal Law Practice Committee of the York County Bar Association. He served as the First Deputy District Attorney for the York County District Attorney's Office, and as a Assistant Attorney General for the State of Minnesota.
Ed's practice focuses on the area of civil and commercial litigation, criminal defense, and real estate.
Ed resides in Springettsbury Township with his wife and two sons. He is an active member of the Penn State Alumni Association, a board member of the Penn State Alumni Association's York Chapter, and St. Joseph Church.
- Dickinson School of Law of the Pennsylvania State University, Carlisle, Pennsylvania
- Juris Doctorate - 1997
- The Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA
- B.A. - 1994
- Honors: With Honors
- Honors: Phi Beta Kappa
- Major: International Politics
- Pennsylvania, 1997
- Minnesota, 1999
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Pennsylvania, 2002
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Commonwealth v. Michael Santiago, 736 A. 2d 624, 1999, Pa. Super., 1999182673
- Commonwealth v. Ronald Kimble, 756 A. 2d 78, 2000, Pa. Super., 2000409217
- Pennsylvania County Bar Association, Member
- York County Bar Association, Member
- Pennsylvania Criminal Defense Lawyer's Association, Member
- Herbert I. Cohen American Inn of Court, Member
- York County Bar Association, Chair, Criminal Law Practice Committee
- Penn State Alumni Association, Active Member
- Penn State Alumni Association's York Chapter, Board Member
- St. Joseph Church
- York County District Attorney's Office, First Deputy District Attorney
- State of Minnesota, Assistant Attorney General